Monday, May 01, 2017

Dashing by to say, lovely Salon on Sat & some upcoming poetry readings

The Poetry and Music Salon last Saturday was wonderful, with Tricia Postle, Ian Burgham, Sean McDermott and Wolfgang Dios. Josef Hochleitner unexpectedly showed up and took photographs, I am so grateful. Jeff Howard videoed my performance, and Tricia's, with a professional 4K camera, and, again, I am so grateful. So... photos and video to come, though I have no idea when, I am so busy.

Here's a screen grab of my website with a photo Josef took on Saturday and a calendar listing of my upcoming readings. Sorry - just no time to double do the posts. Lol!

___

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___