Sunday, February 07, 2016

Upcoming Reading at the Toronto Public Library

I have been asked to offer a presentation of some of my performance videopoems at Mount Pleasant Public Library on Thursday Feb 25th from 6-8pm. There's seating for 70 folks - so if you're in Toronto, do come out. I'll be one of 6 featured poets and musicians. Looking forward to a great evening!


Urban Folk Art Salon

6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. on recurring dates listed below
120 mins
Mount Pleasant Program Room
Mount Pleasant Library presents, Urban Folk Art Salon. With host Gannon Hamilton; featuring poets Ann Elizabeth Carson, Brenda Clews and Norm Cristofoli and singer/songwriters Glen Hornblast, Kirk Felix and Jeff Orson.



___

 brendaclews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___