Friday, August 08, 2014

Drawing: 'When East Indian, Chinese and Roman art converged; when Hinduism and Buddhism were One'


When East Indian, Chinese and Roman art converged; when Hinduism and Buddhism were One, ©Brenda Clews, 2014, 9" x 12". Permanent inks on Fabriano 100% cotton cold-pressed 140lb watercolour paper.


Testing Derwent InkTense pencils and blocks. My block remains - this drawing represents hours of frustration. I am not happy with this piece and it is being trashed as soon as I finish this post. The detail above isn't too bad and I do have raw photograph files of this drawing.



___

 brendaclews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...