Friday, January 10, 2014

Poempaintings Opening Reception @ Urban Gallery 9th JAN (49 photos)

Some photographs of my beautiful friends at the Opening Reception of my Poempaintings show at Urban Gallery in Toronto last night. Many thanks to all who came out - you made it a great evening and I am hugely appreciative!

I am very grateful to Calvin Hambrook, Gallery Manager, and Allen Shugar, the Curator, and Kaspara Albertsen for hosting a meticulously prepared and warm and friendly Opening at their Gallery.

I've added some names to the photos that you can see in the Picasa album.

Wow, there's already a review of the show in a local, on-line Toronto newspaper: Newz4u! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...