Monday, November 14, 2011

NaNoWriMo ongoing and on track



I forgot to post a widget this year to mark my progress. Other than falling behind a bit near the beginning, which I did catch up on, I've been steadily making my 2000 words a day and am now just over half way to the finish line of 50,000 words.

No excerpts to share, sorry. The story has taken such a different direction to the one I had originally thought that I'm trying to keep up with it, even as I resist writing it. It's far too late now, and I spent all day resisting, and all night, but the words came anyhow, one after the other, sentence after sentence until I came to a place to stop and looked at the word count. Ah, time to rest, to sleep perchance?

Home  Green Fire  Different, yet Same  Soirée of Poetry  Videopoetry  Celestial Dancers  Photopoems  Birthdance  Bliss Queen  Bio  Life Drawings  Earth Rising  Creative Process  Multiplicities  Links  Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...