Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Exercise Set for Circulation

Today I very grumpily did Exercise Set for Circulation, (photos 22-24) and just now realized I actually didn't finish it because I didn't see the last page! Who could miss a mantra, 'Oh, that mean, mean man'! Such crazy sets, yet they are very good physically and make you laugh, so that's healthy.

Guess I'll have to do the whole set again tomorrow so that I can finish it properly. :)

If you do any of these exercises, be sure to tune in first with the mantra, Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo (I bow to the creative energy of the universe; I bow to the divine teacher within). Here's a short video clip that you can use (it's had 75,000 views, so clearly is quite popular): http://youtu.be/-JSpz9dO5zk. After doing the set, lie on your back relaxing your body and mind and dream of beautiful healing happenings. To finish, sit in easy pose, with a straight spine, chant a long Sat Nam: on Sat, imagine the Kundalini energy rising up your spine, and on Nam radiating out of your Sahasrara or Crown Chakra.

I am a Certified Kundalini Yoga instructor, and taught up to 3 classes a week from 1995-2003. If you'd like to try the sets here, I recommend you take a few Kundalini Yoga classes in your area to understand the basics of this yoga practice. If that's not possible, leave a comment and we'll try to work through any difficulties with the exercises.

The album of the scans of the yoga manual I am working through is not public, but unlisted and only findable with the link.



Home  Green Fire  Different, yet Same  Soirée of Poetry  Videopoetry  Celestial Dancers  Photopoems  Birthdance  Bliss Queen  Bio  Life Drawings  Earth Rising  Creative Process  Multiplicities  Links  Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...