Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Working on 'Green Fire'


Have to hunker down for a few days to pull together and finish a draft of my 'Green Fire' poem that I've been working on for a few months. I need about 50 minutes worth. Ha. That's a lot. Of poem.

You can see I am writing, or at least, playing with Photobooth on my iMac. ::smiles::

Or is this - the proof-is-in-the-picture, which is a bunch of self-portraits taken by the computer - properly known as navel gazing.

::chuckling::

I turn 59 on Monday. Very happy to be the age I am, and no way I'd want to be younger.


Home   Different, yet Same   Soirée of Poetry   Videopoetry   Celestial Dancers   Photopoems   Birthdance   Bliss Queen   Bio   Life Drawings   Earth Rising   Creative Process   Recent Work   Links   Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___