Thursday, January 06, 2011

Stone #6

A man as wide as he is tall throws birdseed. His old Jack Russell watches. Twelve rock doves peck like feathery iridescent ocean waves.

(Actually, I think I can remove the second sentence to make a better image:

A man as wide as he is tall throws birdseed. Twelve rock doves peck like feathery iridescent ocean waves.

But I leave the Jack Russell in since this distills moments in my life - I see these two nearly every day out my window, sometimes I chat with the man. And one day I will read this post, and remember them. So the image is for my own keepsake. One of the stones in my silk pouch of poetry and memory.)
_

A River
of Stones




Home   Different, yet Same   Soirée of Poetry   Videopoetry   Celestial Dancers   Photopoems   Birthdance   Bliss Queen   Bio   Life Drawings   Earth Rising   Creative Process   Recent Work   Links   Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___