Thursday, December 09, 2010

Photo Shoot



direct link

My beautiful daughter shot some video from which I took these photos. Then after she said, 'No, your hair's not that red.' I do colour it - a light ash brown. In the bathroom mirror it doesn't look red. Who knows what I look like? I have no idea, not being able to see myself most of the time. The very last photo I adore.

From Photo Shoot

Home   Different, yet Same   Soirée of Poetry   Videopoetry   Celestial Dancers   Photopoems   Birthdance   Bliss Queen   Bio   Life Drawings   Earth Rising   Creative Process   Recent Work   Links   Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___