Sunday, April 18, 2010

Still from Ravishing Light

What I've begun working on. A short, short. Which I will not obsessively work on all night since I am fighting a cold and not winning. A still - from the title, which has taken an hour an a half to compose - all 11 seconds of it. Hope you like!



It's Not working. Resolve is meaningless. I was going to stop at 11pm, and yet at 11:30pm I find myself 'just rendering'... the clips which I wasn't going to put together this evening, no, no.

An hour past my bedtime, and rendering the changes. It's impossible! Editing video can become an obsessive occupation. Stay away from it: recommended.

Sigh. I wait. How will the clip look now? Gosh, wish I were better at this! It doesn't look too bad, does it? I love the clips in this video. I love making little videos. Timewise, it's an endless process... forget about time! The body can handle lack of sleep.

Anyway, it's only a minute or two, and soon will be over.

::Smiles:: (some hours later)

Home    Different, yet Same    Recent Work    Videopoetry    Celestial Dancers    Photopoems    Birthdance    Bliss Queen    Bio    Life Drawings    Earth Rising    Creative Process    Soirée    Links    Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___