Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Miniscule progress...

It's not that I have nothing else to say. It's been a difficult and a beautiful Christmas.

I post miniscule progress... the band of orange behind the Lady and the Chimera ... needs work... and surely I shall not leave the Lady quite so unmanifest, raw... who knows...


From The Lady and the Chimera

And a detail...


From The Lady and the Chimera

Home    Women In Seasons    Recent Work    Videopoetry    Celestial Dancers    Photopoems    Birthdance    Bliss Queen    Bio    Life Drawings    Earth Rising    Creative Process    Links    Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___