Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Lady and the Chimera wish you a Happy Christmas, a Joyous Noël


From The Lady and the Chimera

The Lady and the Chimera, 12"x9", 30.5x23cm, oil on canvas, 2009. Click on image for larger.

Little painting progressing to nearly finished.

The scanner takes such a good image. There were enough dry patches for me to hold. Once the sky is painted I'll have to wait 6-8 months until it's dry to get a scanned image. Of course, I'll take one with my camera and show you long before then!

It's Christmas Eve. My tree is up, decorated and lit. The apartment isn't clean yet, but there is time. A little celebration tonight, and family tomorrow. I cook all day - new since 2007 - and I love it in ways I never thought I would. It's all beautiful.

♡xo♡xo

Merry Xmas and Happy new year!
Joyeux Noël et bonne année!
ia orana e te noera i te matahiti api! (tahitien)
Mung Chúa Giáng Sinh, Cung Chúc Tân Xuân! (Vietnamien)
arahaba tratry ny Krismasy, ny taona! (Malgache)
merii kurisumasu, akemashite omedetö! (Japonais)
zwayé Noèl et bone-érèz ané! (Creole Réunion)
Joyeux noël et banané! (Creole Maurice)
feliz Natal e feliz año nuevo! (Espagnol)
buon Natale e felice anno nuovo! (Italien)
selamat Natal e selamat tahun baru! (Indonesien/Malais)
shèng dàn kuài lè, xin nian kuai le! (Chinois)
bon Natale et pace e salute! (Corse)
Krismas ki subhkamna, nav varsh ki subhkamna! (Indhi)
feliz Navidad, feliz ano novo! (Portugais)


♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo♡xo


Home    Women In Seasons    Recent Work    Videopoetry    Celestial Dancers    Photopoems    Birthdance    Bliss Queen    Bio    Life Drawings    Earth Rising    Creative Process    Links    Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...