Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Go Away Blues," by Jazz Street Trio added to "Light Catches Diamonds"


















Light Catches Diamonds

I wrote this prose poem in June 2007, and a year later, in June 2008, recorded it. And, as seems to be a yearly tradition, now that it is almost June 2009, I have paired it with a beautiful Jazz recording, "Go Away Blues," from the album, Because, by Buz Hendricks of Jazz Street Trio, who has licensed this album with a Creative Commons license on Jamendo.

Hope you like it!

___
Links (that open a pop-up player):
DSL or Cable
Dial-up


(click on image to read
poem-about ½ way down,
gosh didn't notice that was
the image I created for my
website, anyhow, I've linked
it to Celestial Dancers page)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 PM

    This is marvelous. It is lush with feminine sensuality. It drips the way you know that the "rain forest" drips daily in the sun. It is like a velvet and dark warm blanket through which the light caught within your diamond ring facets reflects and brilliantly pokes though the material of your velvet blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, dear Liz. You have written a comment that is a lush, rich poem and I deeply appreciate this. "Lush with feminine sensuality" - oooh!

    ReplyDelete

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___