Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Muse Man...

A muse is important in a woman's creative life. He inspires her to do her best work, to produce her finest pieces. He is the embodiment of the man who she can love fully, openly and with complete trust. A woman is passionately open with her muse man. She'd write epics for him; fill books of lyrical poetry with him. She loves his sensitivity and his strength. She loves how he attracts her, makes her frenzed with desire. She is enamoured with how soft and gentle she becomes with him. He gives her total freedom to create, to think, to be. She only wants to adore him, fully, completely, without reservation. She'd like to be his muse too...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:41 PM

    What a divine composition, Miss Brenda. My only horror has been that my passion must be unatainable to inspire great lengths of passionate work. I was once passionately attracted to an Art student~helas, quite from afar. I would dedicate all of my work to Le Petite Narcisse (He was just a few years younger than myself~in the days I returned to university) and create without cessation.

    I may be twisted.

    Absolute solitude inspires me. When I think of this, it is very sad.

    When you asked about the process of writing~something of which I have been struggling to reply to beyond the mechanics~I fear the promise of passion in complete solitude might be the answer.

    I may not only be twisted, I may be pitiful! However, I must, in truth, confess that the Heresy work stands outside of this model. I pleaded directly for inspiration with the passion only to write it.

    Many Blessings, my Gifted Friend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:43 PM

    I seem to have misplaced a letter in there somewhere~lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely read. I still stumble over the notion of a person being a muse. But that's just me. Sometimes a person can trigger inspiration for me, certainly, but for me personally, I always sense my source of inspiration as much deeper, independent of personas, including my own.

    ReplyDelete

Self-Portrait with a Fascinator 2016

On Monday, I walked, buying frames from two stores in different parts of the city, then went to the Art Bar Poetry Series in the evening, ab...