Thursday, October 06, 2005

I've moved- into a much, much happier place (I hope). Just temporary, but a rather roomy basement apartment with 2 southern windows, which is nice, and I've been able to turn the kitchenette into my bedroom by hanging a piece of canvas as a curtain giving my daughter the bedroom, which she is happy with. Seems to be a nice house where our dog is more than welcome; it has far more space than where we were living (a one room garden house) for a much better rent, and in the cache area for my daughter's school. No internet, however. So I'm writing this at the library. The CD ROMs and floppies are all disabled in the library system. I shall have to see how I can upload images some other time. I am doing a little tutoring in student's homes, and I've had students so far from Gr 2 to College, and am enjoying it. Not enough work though. My 3-bedroom house of furniture is still in storage. My son is still waiting to rejoin us as soon as I get financially settled again. The process of starting over, once again, just went through this in Vancouver 2 years ago, is gargantuan, and gonna take more time than I had hoped. Still, I bask in Toronto friendliness, and, though am a bit of a hermit these days, enjoy being back. The hot weather that we're still having is such a balm! Love it....

Big hugs and lots of love to you all.... xo

5 comments:

  1. Love back atcha, Brenda. I hope the settling-in moves along apace!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dale- you are so sweet! *hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news that you've found a better place, Brenda. It'll all get straightened out bit by bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Richard. Yes, re-settling does take time, but things have a way of working out... xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Brenda, one day at a time kiddo. It does work! It sounds like you are already starting to gleen the benefits. Now that I'm back in the country I hope to catch up too.

    You sketch a nice environment for yourself. I can see your dog with a big dream cloud over its head. Hopefully, you can fill his/her blurb with words of wondernent as you and your children carve out the rest of the experience together. Ah, togetherness, can't beat it! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___