Monday, September 26, 2005

Angst over my website...

Angst over my website...

I've spent the greater part of the weekend, between looking for crucial housing and employment, on my website. If you have a moment, please take a look. I've renamed it: Celestial Dancers & Divine Mothers.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've redone the Bliss Queen page - even a blurb by our dearly beloved Pru: thanks honey!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usAnd am now finally offering a Birth Poster, a collected edition of all my birth paintings.

Since I found a painting of mine listed at a Russian art reproduction site, I felt I had to label the birth poster with "SAMPLE." Does this work? Is it passably okay?

And then today I just created "browser button" paintings to navigate the 4 pages. Does it work?

How we feel about our babies, huh. This sure is a baby of mine.

Any feedback will be much appreciated! Thanks!

http://brendaclews.com

6 comments:

  1. The "sample" overlay works fine, Brenda, and the site looks wonderful to my perusal. Just one thing from my viewing is that I wanted the "back button" to work for me, and it didn't. I was forced to navigate only with the small images, and it caused a bit of confusion until I figured it out. I don't know if you can make both options available. ...something to think about. My copy of the birth poster should be on the way soon, and I'd love it if you would sign it. Do you mind? -mg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary... creating a small website for my art has been fun. Of course I'll sign a birth poster for you-

    Also, because I have my domain name with another company and the website is a free one with Tripod, the back buttons don't seem to work. If you go directly to the Tripod site, they're fine: http://brendaclews.tripod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whee! That's gorgeous, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good website and lovely paintings, Brenda. I like the Chagallesque way you use color to create swirling motion.

    Much happiness and good fortune to you in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful comment, Richard- Chagall being a favourite. Thank you for your good wishes, too. I'm currently without internet access and using the library, so your Spanish travels will have to wait awhile longer, sigh. Many hexagrams of happiness for you, too.

    ReplyDelete

A Pulsing Imagination - Ray Clews' Paintings

A video of some of my late brother Ray's paintings and poems I wrote for them. Direct link: https://youtu.be/V8iZyORoU9E ___